Alliance Fr3o Index du Forum
Alliance Fr3o
Bienvenue dans la Force Recon 30 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alliance Fr3o Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Installer Facebook Ipod Touch 2g ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Alliance Fr3o Index du Forum -> Partie Publique -> Candidature
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
blowenatt
petit oiseau
petit oiseau

Masculin
18: 0
12: 0,00

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 22:52 (2018)    Sujet du message: Installer Facebook Ipod Touch 2g Répondre en citant

Installer Facebook Ipod Touch 2g
> DOWNLOAD

This feature is not available right now. Logged Cristiano Ronaldo Bruan Feature Developer Administrator SuperHero Member Posts: 13082 Country: Methuselah Device: iPhone 3G My Computer: Linux Re: Facebook Reply #1 on: March 16, 2013, 01:41:28 AM Do you know the specific versions that were compatible? This helps us/you find the last compatible version, rather than just a random version Logged Whited00r 7 FAQ/Bugs and Troubleshooting READ BEFORE POSTING. Watch QueueQueueWatch QueueQueue Remove allDisconnect The next video is startingstop Loading. Learn more You're viewing YouTube in English. You can change this preference below. Follow us iTunes and discover new iTunes Radio Stations and the music we love. Sign in Share More Report Need to report the video? Sign in to report inappropriate content. Facebook, Inc. Sign in 57 14 Don't like this video? Sign in to make your opinion count. Print Pages: [1] Go Up previous next . Sign in 31 3 Don't like this video? Sign in to make your opinion count. Device: iPhone 3G My Computer: Windows Re: Facebook for older devices! [Supports iOS 3.1.3 - 4.2.1] Reply #7 on: June 29, 2013, 06:10:24 PM On the FB app for 3.x i get an error while writing a message to a friend .How can i fix it? Logged PierreP WD FAQ Maker Administrator SuperHero Member Posts: 2026 Country: Everything is Relative Device: iPhone 3G My Computer: Windows Re: [Solved] Facebook for older devices! - Supports iOS 3.1.3 - 4.2.1 Reply #8 on: July 18, 2013, 12:45:41 AM Quote from: naruto251437 on June 28, 2013, 02:20:30 PMIs it different from the one that can be found in the app time machine ?The Facebook app compatible with iOS 3+ linked by the OP is v3.11 while you can find 3 free newer versions in App Time Machine: Facebook v3.2, v3.5 and v4.0 which is the most recent version compatible with iOS 3 and above.Maybe you could install one, log in, test it then uninstall it, test the other one and so on and tell us which one you like the most? I edited the original post to add details & screenshots.I use Facebook v4.0 downloaded & installed with App Time Machine directly in my iPhone 3G running Whited00r 6 and it works fine as illustrated above.*****Quote from: Triixi on June 29, 2013, 06:10:24 PMOn the FB app for 3.x i get an error while writing a message to a friend .How can i fix it?Which version of Facebook, on which device & running which firmware? Maybe it is just a temporary server problem or a problem with your internet connection or you could try one of the other Facebook versions mentioned above. Anubhav Anand 769,604 views 2:14 How to Update iPod Touch 1/2/3g and iPhone 2g/3g/3gs to iOS 7 - Duration: 7:02. AC Comunication 46,621 views 2:18 How to avoid installing Facebook messenger on iPhone / iPod Touch devices - Duration: 1:20. Close Learn more You're viewing YouTube in English (US). Print Pages: [1] Go Up previous next . Torres 27,782 views 3:57 How to get AppSync For iOS 3/4/5/6+ - Duration: 2:39. Loading. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. Rating is available when the video has been rented. Sign in to add this to Watch Later Add to Loading playlists. .. You can also use the search tricks in this Apps Forum sticky (it means an important thread pinned at the top of the forum list) [Tutorial] Whited00r 6 How-To Find iOS 3.1.3 iOS 4.1 & 4.2.1 Compatible Apps - iTunes Filter 3.xBTW there are now 36 apps in the App Time Machine > Social Networking section, I listed them all in the FAQ - App Time Machine sticky.A friend will lend me his iPhone 3G running the dog-slow iOS 4.2.1 that I had before on mine too & I entend to do a side-by-side video to show the speed difference and after reading this thread I will also do a Facebook one also to show how much more free RAM & fluid is Whited00r 6 compared to the lumbering iOS 4.2.1. Transcript The interactive transcript could not be loaded. You can change this preference below. Close Yeah, keep it Undo Close This video is unavailable. What, you work hard to update the app but youre too lazy to write what you did like a normal person? Go ahead and look at some of the apps out there, they are not too lazy to write what they did. ConceptsiPhone 44,079,971 views 0:58 How to avoid using Facebook Messenger (iOS only!) - Duration: 0:52. Skip navigation RUSign inSearch Loading. chicobenni231 96,670 views 10:23 Como tener iOS 7 en iPhone 2G y 3G iPod 1G y 2G - Duration: 6:25 5a02188284
like post on facebook wordpressis it illegal for someone under 13 to have a facebookmessenger facebook app androidhow do i remove farmville from my facebook accounthow to download pictures from your phone to facebookfacebook application for htc wildfire schat on mobile on facebookfacebook most liked pages 2012facebook like logo epsfacebook v3 for s60v5

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 22:52 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Alliance Fr3o Index du Forum -> Partie Publique -> Candidature Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006